It's not quite the same as grabbing a seat on the Hogwarts Express, but muggles everywhere can get a little taste of the magical world of Harry Potter by ordering a butterbeer during their next trip to Starbucks.
One little hiccup, however, is that the drink isn't actually on the menu. Instead, customers can give the baristas the recipe, and they will whip one up.
Here's what you should ask for, according to dalebacar.com:
- A Creme Frappuccino base. Whole milk is required for the right consistency.
- Add 3 pumps of caramel syrup.
- Add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Top with caramel drizzle
Starbucks is located at the following places near North Whitehall:
- 1600 N. Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown
- 4025 W. Tilghman Street, Allentown